Sunday, September 9, 2012

A tired M.S. weekend. Spent my Friday night taking my auto-injector Avonex shot, spent all day Saturday and most of today until 4PM in bed feeling still tired and not confident in my balance.

But when I finally got out into the world to be out and run some errands my energy finally picked up and I became happier and happier being out on a beautiful day and people were so nice, really nice. It seems my enthusiasm of finally being out was contagious as other people 5 workers at 3 stores were happily helpful, so generous and kind. It was joyous.

It's wonderful to see such a big happy change when I spent sooooo much time in bed.

Patience and not giving up hope for better energy are two ongoing lessons in this disease. We learn so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment